(15) getting serious about hard boulder problem!
reports that Tyler went with him at Burbage North, and managed the fist repeat of Voyager, 8B(V13)
Voyager was first climbed by Ben last November.
Tyler definitively showed that he knows the job, and climbed Voyager in 3 sessions!
Tyler found a slightly different sequence than Ben Moon and said that in his opinion Voyager, despite sharing the same 8b grade, is a little easier than The Ace
at Stanage Plantation (Sheffield - UK).
More on Tyler Landman:
* Super Tyler Landman repeats The Ace, 8B
* The spring came and the guys crank!
More on Voyager:
* Voyager 8B (V13) for Ben Moon
* The footage of Ben Moon on Voyager online
Tyler Landman few weeks ago while trying the last moves of The Ace, 8B
Ph: Alex Messenger